ISIT FOUNDATION © 2017 Maintain by www.isit-
Self Help Training and Earning
We help the youth to be self confident and we established and earn there leaving, We also evolving them in different sectors and different projects which make them self confident and know the present market and earn from there. At present we are giving the training in Govt project of DISHA (Diigital Literacy Mission) and different Vocational Training like Tailoring, Beautician, Jewelary making, Computer Hardware training, Computer Software training, Art & Craft, etc. We also give General Education to the Child and Youth from different Boards and Universities affiliated with UGC, AICET, DEC, in Regular Basis.
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS & LEAD JOINING
VACANCY IN DIFFERENT GOVT. & PRIVATE ORGANISATION
Security Guard -
Banking in Bank Payrol -
PROCESS OF JOINING.
1. Get registered with any of our Branches.
2. Get enrolled in Skill Development with your Adhar Card. (Must)
3. Avail a paid training for
4. Daily full time training, no absent will be entertained.
5. Seat in the exam.
6. Join the organisation through Cam passing you are selected as per your marks.
7. Please Note that all registered candidates will get placement as per there ability and Getting Pass marks.
8. Start your journey of employed youth as per the program.
For registration go to admission page and select course type Career Plus and Course as Skill India.
LEAD FORM IS FOR PERSON WHO WANT TO BECOME A LEADER OF HIS OWN REGION AND SPREAD OUR VIEWS AND KNOWLEDGE.
Multilevel Project Marketing
The responsibility of the Lead to join Students to any centers of our organisation, Create a survey team and conduct survey at their location for student admission. Please note that a Lead doesn't have the power to control or instruct a Centre head but to cooperate with them in the marketing process and collect students and send it to the student's nearest centre for studies.
The Lead must full feel any of the criteria with in three months of joining to get the best return of their job.
1. 20 studetns within one month of joining out off which 8 must be in career courses and with add on leads of atleast 4 nos and a Centre introduction.
and / or
2. 30 students within two months with 20 students in career courses and with add on leads of atleast 6 nos and 2 Centers introduction.
and / or
3. 50 students within three months with 25 in career courses, 4 in higher studies and with add on leads of atleast 8 nos and 2 Centers introduction.
The leads must look upon their addon leads and take notice of their day to day work and also help them if needed to perform their task as described above.
The lead is the Back Bone of a Company so they must give 100% support to the company for your and the companies progess. As it is known that everybody will stay if the company stays. Introducer name and introducer number is must without it your application form will not be accepted.
EARNINGS AS WE RECTIFY AND AS PER OUR GUIDELINES A LEAD WILL EARN Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month with in 6 months of jjoining.